FHA 203h Disaster Loan
Going through a disaster can be devastating, moving forward doesn’t have to be.
If your home was severely damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster, you may qualify to purchase a new home with no down payment required.
FHA 203h Program Details:
- Purchase a new home (The new purchased home does not need to be located in the same region as the home that was destroyed)
- 100% financing – no down payment required
- Renters of a home that was destroyed are eligible to purchase a home using the program as well
- Home that was destroyed must be in a Presidentially-Declared Major Disaster Area (PDMDA) and was your primary residence
- Mortgage payment of the property destroyed will not be factored into the borrower’s debt-to-income qualifications
- Even if a mortgage payment was missed during the disaster, you may still qualify*
To learn more about FHA 203h home loans for disaster victims, talk with your mortgage loan originator or contact us today.
*Restrictions apply. Borrower cannot have been late on three or more payments at the time of the disaster. Program guideline information may change without notice. Please contact us for the latest program guidelines.