FHA Standard 203(k) and Limited 203(k)
The FHA Standard 203(k) and Limited 203(k) are two great loan options for purchase or refinance that allow basic to substantial repairs, updates, and/or renovations.
FHA Limited 203(k)* Loan Program - Can be used for non-structural basic repairs under $35,000. Below is a partial list of eligible repair items:
- Repairs to roofs, gutters and downspouts
- Painting, interior and exterior
- Minor remodeling, such as kitchens, which does not involve structural repairs
- Repair/replace/add exterior decks, patios, porches
- Weatherization: including storm windows and doors, insulation, weather stripping, etc.
- Purchase and installation of appliances: Ranges, refrigerators, washers/dryers, dishwashers and microwaves, which may be free-standing
- Existing HVAC systems
- Septic systems an/or well repair or replacement
- Window and door replacements
FHA Standard 203(k)* Loan Program - Can be used for homes that need substantial structural repairs and/or renovations. Typical repair/renovation items include:
- Roof Replacements
- Kitchen Remodel
- Bathroom Remodel
- Room Additions
- Foundation Repairs
- Electrical Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- Window or Door Replacement
- Insulation Applications
- And Much More!
*Restrictions apply. Ask your Mortgage Loan Originator for more information, or contact us for full program details. Program guideline information may change without notice. Please contact us for the latest program guidelines.