HomeReadyTM Loan Program
Eligible borrowers can purchase a home using income from non-occupant borrowers and rental space on the property to help qualify!*
HomeReadyTM Loan Program:
- Down payment as low as 3% (Can be made from gift funds and eligible grants and/or down payment assistance loan programs*)
- Non-borrowing household members’ income may help borrowers qualify, or non-household members may apply as a co-borrower to help the occupying borrower qualify
- Rental units on the property may be used in income qualifying*
- Fixed interest rate
- Income limits and restrictions apply based on the area of the home being purchased
- Borrower does not need to be a first-time homebuyer
- Available for owner-occupied single family home, PUD or eligible condo
- Reduced Mortgage Insurance (MI) options available
- Homeownership education class is required for at least one borrower
Contact us today to learn more about HomeReadyTM home loan program.
HomeReady is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae and not affiliated with VITEK Mortgage Group. *Restrictions apply. Contact us for details. Program guideline information may change without notice. Please contact us for the latest program guidelines.